Saturday, November 17, 2012

Alright, let's see what you've got

On Friday, I took the plunge.  After talking with my students about it for a few months I passed out the Pitch form.  Fifth grade students who had expressed interest in using Little Big Planet to create a level of their own have until Friday, December 7 to give me their idea for a level.  From all the kids that return their ideas I am going to sit down and look for the six best and most realistic ideas.  Starting in January we will work on completing the design and then making them a reality using the creation tools in Little Big Planet 2 or Little Big Planet Karting.

Needless to say, the students were excited, a few trying to whisper their ideas to me as we passed in the hall.  I gave them four basic ideas to choose from.

  • Platforming
  • Top Down
  • Kart Race
  • Battle Arena
This group of kids is really creative and I am excited to see what they come up with.  I will share more as some of them start to come in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment