Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Giving learn through play new meaning...

Welcome to LBP in the Classroom.  My name is Adam Renard and I am an elementary teacher in southwest Virginia.  In 2011 I had an idea to combine my passion for teaching and my enjoyment of Little Big Planet to give my students a way to learn through PlayStation.  After a couple of years of hard work and amazing support from both my school community and the wonderful Little Big Planet community I am sharing this information with anyone interested in knowing more about this initiative.  I plan to keep you updated on what I am creating for the use of my students, share information about the game, and give regular updates about a small group of students that I will be working with to design their own levels in Little Big Planet 2 or Little Big Planet Karting.  Please enjoy what you see and by all means use anything if you want to.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Much respect,
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment