Monday, May 13, 2013

Thank You Media Molecule!

Okay, so it didn't just arrive.  However, with all of our preparation for our upcoming standardized test this is the first opportunity we have had to celebrate its arrival.  A big thank you to Rex, Spaff, and the guys at Media Molecule.  Thank you for choosing our picture.  It is amazing and will always have a place of honor in my classroom.

On a different note, Tearaway is the most wanted game in my classroom.  There are many students who have made comments about being able to get a Vita and Tearaway for birthdays, or being excited about asking for it for Christmas.  It makes me happy to point them to more age appropriate games.  There is so much fun to be had.

Here is a special message from the kids and the picture we won.






1 comment:

  1. Sat at my desk at the Molecule, this made me smile big time. You guys are awesome :)

    Luci from MM x

    ReplyDelete