Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The New Year has Begun

My last story to share is that the new year of our design club has kicked off. I have six new, creative minds ready to sink their teeth into the Little Big Planet franchise. The group began last Friday. As we did last school year, I am letting them start out by playing the games to really see the types of things they can do if they want to. It is always fun to watch them get in and enjoy the different aspect of the LBP2 and Karting.

I learned a lot working with the kids last year, and I am excited about this year’s group. I have some fun ideas about having the students contribute to the blog and, time permitting, do a team create competition where other students in our school judge the finished products. One step at a time though.


Love this picture. Our group meets on Fridays this year.

Also, I have a fifty dollar commitment from a backer to help get the group a PS Vita and several who have already given. Thank you to all who have helped so far. This will put our group exactly $66 away from adding that to our repertoire of hardware and open up new possibilities.


If you can help with that, please go to this link at donorschoose.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment