Sunday, October 13, 2013

What does Awesome Sauce taste like?




My second bit of news is a little late, but it has been a busy first 9 weeks of school. I want to thank both the Little Big Planet community and more specifically our awesome Community Manager, Steven, for granting to me one of Little Big Planet’s highest honors. At the beginning of the school year I received the Awesomesauce pin. That is digital metal that distinguishes your work in Little Big Planet as valuable and important. When my wife, Kathleen, asked why this was such a big deal I explained it like this. This game has been played by around 4 million people or so. According to the Little Big Planet wiki, I was the 13th person to receive the pin. So, yeah, it is really cool.


Thank you all for your support, we are not done yet though, more on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment